Irina Gershman is known as the "chi doctor", a title that reflects her positive energy, gift of healing, & her love of the patients she cares for.
With over 30 years in practice, Gershman, LAc, has developed a patient-oriented philosophy. Each Person coming to her office receives a customized, individualized program & is given unlimited time and attention to obtain optimal treatment.
In addition to being a licensed acupuncturist & herbologist, Gershman brings together her academic & medical backgrounds (she has taught numerous courses at the Samra University in Los Angeles & received Medical degree in Europe) to create a balanced approach between traditional & alternative medicine. She is highly respected in her community by doctors in multi-disciplinary fields & refers her patients to the best practitioners when necessary.
- Licensed Acupuncturist, CA Board of Medical Quality Assurance
- Licensed Acupuncturist, National Board of Acupuncture
- Licensed Herbologist, National Board of Chinese Herbology
- Masters Degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine (TOM), Emperor's College of TOM Santa Monica, CA
- Licensed M.D., Moscow University School of Medicine, Russia, Private practice since 1979
- Lectures on TOM subjects, Samra University, Los Angeles, CA
for more information on Gershman's specialization in women's health please visit: www.chiMOM.com